Ashton recently became proud members of The National Federation of Roofing Contractors. All member contractors are rigorously vetted before joining NFRC and every three years thereafter to ensure they offer the highest standards in workmanship and customer service. The criteria for membership includes..
- A satisfactory trading record, including financial stability
- Inspections of past contracts to verify quality craft skills and technical competence
- Satisfactory public, employers’ and third party insurance cover
- Compliance with Health and Safety Legislation
- Compliance with the NFRC Code of Practice as well as British and European Standards
- Compliance with the Government-endorsed TrustMark scheme (for domestic contracts), of which NFRC is an approved scheme operator, set up to help the general public find reputable tradesmen to carry out work on their home.